Welcome to our School!
We have been serving the community since 1962. We accept ages 8 weeks to 4 years in our Infant, Toddler Care, Preschool and VPK programs. We offer After School and Summer Camp Programs for grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade. We are open when the public elementary schools are closed. Please use the link above to learn more about each of these programs.
Our life together is defined by our vision statement: “We believe God calls us to engage, encourage and equip our church, community and world with His unfailing love.”
We’re so thankful that Faith Lutheran has been around since 1958, sharing God’s love and being a force for love and good in our community and world. We look forward to moving by his grace into the future and continuing to find ways to bless the people of north Palm Beach County and beyond with Jesus’ peace and love.
Philosophy of Faith Lutheran School
Teaching the love of Jesus, the love of learning and respect for all God’s creation.
What does Faith Lutheran have to offer your family?
- The highest standards of Christian and secular education
- Hours and days for the working parent
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK)
- A school that holds National Lutheran School Gold Seal Accreditation. (We are the first Lutheran school in Florida to hold this gold rating)
- Is a voluntary participant in Palm Beach County’s Quality Counts (earned a 5 rating)
- A safe, secure and clean environment that is inspected and licensed by the FL Dept of Children and Family Services
- A partnership between parents and teachers
- Warm and loving staff who are committed to quality
Our school ministry started in the fall of 1962 with a kindergarten class that met in what was Luther Hall (replaced by the Frank E. Michel building in 2007). In 1966, we expanded to a two-room building and offered one kindergarten class and one four year-old class. The classes were half-day programs. In 1982, we added an After School Program to serve the local elementary and Faith students. A summer camp program was started in 1983. The two-room educational building was removed in 1985 and replaced with a seven-room wing. We are a state-sponsored Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (VPK) program provider since the establishment of the VPK program in 2005. We expanded our ministry to serve toddlers in January 1999. The renovated building at 301 Ebbtide Drive brought one-year olds and two-year olds to our family. In 2010 we increased our family by adding infants.In 2015, the National Lutheran Schools Accreditation Team gave our school the Florida/Georgia National School’s Gold Seal Accreditation. We are very proud to say that we are the FIRST Lutheran school in Florida to receive this rating.